Donner Hubb knows that you care how information about you is used and shared. We appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly. Donner Hubb values your privacy.
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your booking experience at Donner Hubb. We use your information to assist our beauticians in handling orders, and services, process payments, communicate with you about bookings, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as wish lists and customer reviews and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather.
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future bookings for you, improving our platform, and communicating with you.
Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Donnerhubb.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Donnerhubb.com on other Web sites. We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content.
E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Donnerhubb.com if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
We may be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection or investigation, including of cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent for Donnerhubb.com to disclose your information, if so required, under applicable law.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information). Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
- Use of Donnerhubb.com is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use Donnerhubb.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes.
- Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
- If you have any concerns or questions in relation to this Privacy Notice, you may address them to our grievance officer at:
E-mail PDF: email@example.com
Subject Line: Claim of Objectionable Content
Contact : +91 9999464022
Physical Address: Coming Soon…!